We are looking for a telemarketer (part-time/contractor) who can help us grow The Real Review trade subscriptions through Customer Relationship Management.
The key tasks include:
- Selling The Real Review promotional tools: winery, distributor and retailer subscriptions, video tasting notes, bottle stickers, digital marketing services and events.
- Customer contact and engagement by telephone, predominantly with our Australasian customer base. Maintenance of current customer subscriptions, invoicing, and payments.
- Coordinating closely with The Real Review Client Relations manager based in NZ, you will work flexibly in your own time, at your own site, utilising your own equipment. The most important aspect of your work will be selling The Real Review products and services and the subsequent maintenance of those.
The successful person will have the following skills and attitudes:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High EQ, engaging and personable.
- Experience with sales and social media.
- Flexible work attitude and strong work ethic
Interest in wine is preferable, but previous work in the wine industry is not essential. We will provide you with strong established leads and comprehensive training on The Real Review products and services.
If this sounds interesting for you, contact us: email@example.com.
The Real Review team is a dynamic digital wine publication reviewing around 10,000 wines every year based in Sydney and Auckland. We have over a million users in Australia and New Zealand and are growing. We have a team of highly regarded wine reviewers including our Principal Wine Writers: Huon Hooke and Bob Campbell ONZM MW.
The Real Review is published and operated by Corkscore Pty Ltd based in Sydney.