Sydney Royal President’s Medal finalists
The Royal Agricultural Society of NSW, Annual President’s Medal finalists have been announced.The finalists are an impressive subset from a range of industries and are the result of six months of competition involving 3000 entries.
It is an award that celebrates agricultural excellence and innovation, recognising not only the taste of a product but also the social, environmental and commercial integrity of the business.
The finalists are an impressive subset from a range of industries and are the result of six months of competition involving 3000 entries.
In a world with seemingly endless choice, a shortlist of tried and tested quality producers is always welcomed.
The 13th Annual Presidents medal will be awarded during the 2019 Royal Easter Show. But until then, seek out the winning products from this fine set of Australian producers:
- Meredith Dairy– Marinated Feta, Sheep Goat Blend
- Accolade Wines, House of Arras 2008 Grand Vintage
- Two Rivers Wines– 2013 Stones Throw Semillon
- Tathra Oysters– Nelson Lake Premium Grade Oysters
- Staple Bread– Staple Classic Sourdough
- NH Foods Australia– Manning Valley Naturally Beef