Wine quiz answers
Here are the answers to last week’s quiz.
- Which producer uses the following capsule on their wine?
Answer: Holly’s Garden
- Find the vinous link between the following:
- The historical novel ‘Sir Nigel’
- Collingwood footballer ‘Danny Roach’
Answer: Sir Nigel is an anagram of riesling, and Danny Roach is an anagram of chardonnay, so they are both, of course, white grape varieties.
- What it the commonly the largest varietal class at an Australian capital city wine show?
- Which producer uses the following logo on their wine?
Answer: Logan Wines, Weemala range